ORGANISERS to the Medical and Health Expo which is in its eighth year running have assured expo and conference participants that the Financial Wellness in Medical workplace workshop slated for October 5, 2018 would answer some of the burning questions regarding financial wellness.
The key speaker, Mr Gabriel Chapara a renowned business and financial wellness consultant and radio talk show host will deliver key financial investment and business advise to a foray of participants drawn from the corporate world,the health sector and entrepreneurs among other sectors.
Key Presentations will be focusing on; Life Road Mapping, Financial Goal Setting, Income Earning Model, Multiple Income Streams 5, Passive Income Streams , Budgeting, Living Below Your Means and Spending.
Why should you attend this workshop?
1) Medical practitioners/business owners were not taught (at Uni) anything about entrepreneurship.
2) Most medical practitioners/business owners generate substantial amounts when they get into private practice but very few of them have adequate knowledge on how to save.
3) Very few medical practitioners have knowledge about create multiple and passive income streams.
4) Some medical practitioners have lost their business and personal assets due to bad borrowing behavior.
5) Most medical practitioners/business owners have little knowledge on how to use the sizable income they generate (through providing medical & related services) in a manner that enables them to retire early and wealthy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
1. Company CEOs & Executives
2. Hospital/Cinical Managers
3. Medical Directors
4. Medical and Health Professionals General Practitioners, Surgeons, Physicians & other Specialists
5. Business owners in medical equipments and pharmaceuticals supplies
6. Any other interested executives